The simplest method that I have thought of so far is for the state (or Federal Government) to simply contact the city and explain, of course in a non threatening manner, that they intend to use the previous method to prevent the city from taking anyone's private property. Unless of course they want to made an example of and go up against them. The fools often did!


Previous Page

2005-10 John Pinil